Twilight CPD: PSHE education requirements in independent schools, 04/10/2021Back to events listing
This workshop will give delegates an increased understanding of the statutory requirements for PSHE education in independent schools and the related implications for the inspection process.
This session examines the expectations for PSHE education in an independent school and addresses the implications of the statutory requirements at key stages 1-4. We will also consider the unique contribution PSHE education can make to the school’s inspection evidence.
Delegates will receive:
- 1 hour 15 minutes of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- Recommended post-course reading to follow up after the session
- Practical ideas, guidance and resources to support you in evidencing PSHE education provision during inspections
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £95. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£95) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conferences and Online CPD training.