Online Twilight CPD: Ready, Steady, RSHE – KS1&2, 13/07/21Back to events listing
Do you still feel in need of some last minute, practical guidance on effective and manageable next steps?
Back by popular demand, our ‘Ready, Steady, RSHE’ 1-hour webinar will give you the key actions you need to take now and the right tools for the job.
First showcased during our ‘Twilight Sessions’ week, this webinar is facilitated by our team of expert Subject Specialists and is suitable for anyone responsible for the implementation of statutory Relationships and Sex Education and Health Education at KS1-2.
The session will cover:
- Latest advice and information on implementing statutory RSHE
- Practical guidance on preparing your policy, updating your curriculum and engaging with parents
- Key considerations when planning for RSHE in response to the pandemic
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £95. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£95) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conferences and Online CPD training.