Online Twilight CPD: Planning your PSHE curriculum - KS1&2, 31/01/22Back to events listing
Using the PSHE Association Programme of Study and Programme Builders, this session supports PSHE leads and teachers to develop a curriculum map, develop age-appropriate learning outcomes; adapt resources and design engaging lesson activities for pupils in key stage 1 and 2.
Delegates will receive:
- Recommended post-course reading to follow up after the session
- 1 hour 15 minutes of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- Practical ideas, guidance and resources to support you to effectively plan your PSHE curriculum
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £95. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£195) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conferences and Online CPD training.