Online Twilight CPD: Online Safety – Incorporating life online in your PSHE curriculum – KS1&2, 07/02/2022Back to events listing
This interactive online session will explore how learning about life online can be embedded into a PSHE education curriculum at primary school.
This workshop will support PSHE leads and teachers to consider how aspects of life online, such as safety, connecting with friends online and digital literacy, can be embedded effectively in PSHE education. This will include how this learning can contribute to safeguarding as well as supporting respectful relationships and meeting statutory requirements for Relationships and Health education.
Delegates will receive:
- 1 hour 15 minutes of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- Recommended post-course reading to follow up after the session
- Practical guidance, ideas and suggested resources to support you in embedding learning about life online in your school’s PSHE education curriculum.
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £95. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£95) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conferences and Online CPD training.