Online Twilight CPD: Getting Ofsted Ready! – KS1&2, 10/01/22Back to events listing
This interactive online workshop will explore the inspection framework and its implications for PSHE education in primary schools.
The session will introduce PSHE leads and teachers to the unique contribution PSHE education makes to safeguarding and the school's evidence in key judgements, particularly personal development, and how best to gather and present evidence of pupils’ learning and progress.
Delegates will receive:
- 1 hour 15 minutes of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- Recommended post-course reading to follow up after the session
- Practical ideas and guidance to support you in getting 'Ofsted-ready'.
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £95. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£95) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conferences and Online CPD training.