Online Twilight CPD: Effective Assessment in PSHE education – KS1&2, 19/01/2022Back to events listing
This session will help you to understand the importance of baseline assessment; consider how to measure pupil progress meaningfully and demonstrate the impact of the school PSHE education curriculum.
Delegates will receive:
- Essential pre-course reading to prepare you for the training session
- 1 hour 15 minutes of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- Practical ideas, guidance and resources to support you to implement assessment effectively into your PSHE programme
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £95. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£95) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conferences and Online CPD training.