Online CPD: Planning your secondary PSHE programme - KS3&4, 09/03/2022Back to events listing
This interactive online course will introduce the PSHE Association tools for whole school planning and support you to build your school curriculum so that it works for your school and your pupils.
You will explore how to plan effective PSHE education that meets the needs of your students, including how to review, adapt and develop your school curriculum in light of the statutory guidance on Relationships, sex and Health education. This interactive session will support you to design high-quality PSHE education lesson plans, integrate assessment as an essential part of PSHE education, and use the PSHE Association Programme of Study and Programme builders to inform your planning.
Delegates will receive:
- Essential pre-course reading to prepare you for the training session
- Three hours of high quality, interactive training led by members of our Subject Specialist team, the leading national experts in PSHE education
- A wealth of practical ideas, guidance and resources to support you in planning your PSHE education curriculum.
You need to be a PSHE Association member to book on this training:
- Existing members can log in and book this course for £195. If you are booking on behalf of an existing member and don’t have their login details you can still book by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-members can simply sign up for membership (£125 for organisational; £50 for individuals) and the event (£195) at the same time using our short form.
- Please read our booking and cancellation policy
We’ve launched this suite of online courses to temporarily replace face-to-face training in light of Covid-19, but see online training as remaining a key part of our member support package going forward given the recent success of our online conference and webinar series.